I have to tell you that Betty at Old Dog New Trick, gave me a Creative Blogger Award, which really thrilled me.
So now, I have to choose five people to give the award to.
If you saw the size of my RSS reader, you’d understand why it’s so difficult to choose only five bloggers.
- I’ll give one to Toli, at Absolutely Awesome, an old friend of mine, although he is very young, who’s whipped up a great-looking blog in no time, a movie buff and a music lover. He writes either in English or in French.
- Next, comes Tabor at One Day at a Time. I enjoy the variety of subjects on her blog, the occasional poem and great stories.
- Then comes Kay at Kay’s Thinking Cap, I just love her energy and my favourite part is the Groaner of the Week, that and her Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, would put anyone in a good mood.
- Now Mother Pie! Mother Pie has this incredibly rich and varied blog. I don’t think there’s anything she hasn’t written about. I never miss a post. Of course, I was used to her being in NYC, now I have to adjust to her having moved. But I bet she has more adjustments to do 😉 She often casts such an interesting and new light on things.
- And Shirl at New Era. I’ve “known” Shirl for a long time, since she used to blog at The Other Side, another of the blogs that was touched by MandarinMeg! She has moved to the country and is a wonderful photographer, on flickr, where she is Aunt Owwee
Except for Toli, whose blog is relatively new, I avoided blogs by people I have actually met.